I opened my first email on www.yahoomail.com at the age of 16 back when the Internet was still new and i did it all by myself on my old Desktop Pc (a really old gig) but it worked. opening a Yahoo Mail is much more fun now with the latest gadgets and Laptops everywhere.
Internet Cafe’s in Nigeria have also made this easy as any Tom, Jack and Harry can open a Yahoo Mail and Sign In at will.
One of the most interesting thing about yahoo.com or www.yahoomail.com is that you can have as many email accounts for you, your business and service as you will BUT it is advisable to have just an email account so as to keep tab of all relevant information in one single mail.
Also note that www.yahoomail.com is the main login page for Yahoo Inc and as such, this will mean you already having an email address with Yahoo.com.
Setting up an Email Account with Yahoo is as easy as A.B.C (well so to say)
How to Set up your own YahooMail Account?
– Visit http://www.yahoo.com/
– By the Right-top corner, you’ll see Sign In (New here? Sign Up)
yahoomail – Click Sign Up
– Yahoo Registration opens and you are to fill in every relevant details as required (Name, Sex, Country, etc)
– If the email address you select is approved, you’ll be a welcomed officially to Yahoo with two mails showing you the way round.
Yahoo Mail Login
– To Sign into yahoo, You can Visit yahoo.com and click Sign as shown above or you could visit www.yahoomail.com where you’ll be taken to a page to impute your Email Address and Password.
– Once both information provided is correct, you’ll be redirected straightly to your mailbox where you can have as much fun as you want.
NB: Use your email Address wisely and guard your Password well. Any body that has access to both information could control your mailbox and send spam messages to your contact list or for other illegal activities.
How to Keep your Email Address Safe
– Log into your mailbox from a secured computer
– Never disclose your password to un-known persons
– Yahoo will never ask you for your email address and password
– Discard Spam messages notifying you
– CHANGE your yahoomail password periodically (I change mine every 3months)
– Change your password if you notice any unauthorized activities on your email address.
– Read carefully Third Party apps you engage your email address.