NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2013 – www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng

Feb 07, 2013 126 Comments by

NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2013 – www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2013 – Nigerian Navy Basic Training Batches 23 and 24 recruitment exercises  has commenced.  This will culminate in aptitude test for qualified candidates from 4th – 10th February 2013 this is one of the many Nigerian Recruitment 2013 that are available.
The details of the exercises were published on the website www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng
You are advised to register online  for this Nigerian Recruitment 2013 within the designated period and ensure strict compliance with the instructions contained therein.

Nigerians are also encouraged to hit this link www.wyesurep.gov.ng. There are twenty seven thousand (27,000) graduate jobs waiting for Nigerian Recruitment 2013. Training fees and employment powered by Federal Government’s SURE – P iniative.
Should there be need for further enquiries relevant to the overall success of Nigerians applying for these Nigerian Recruitment 2013they should refer feel free to refer to Office of the Chief of Staff,
Nigerian Recruitment 2013.

Advertise With Us.
Daily News Press, Job Recruitment.

About the author

The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet

126 Responses to “NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2013 – www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng”

1. Dr. Babs Yusuf says:

Thanks to God that I have know about the information that has been released. Thanks for the update. Bros.

2. Okwuuiyi markson chukwuka says:

I am pleading in the name of God you peopple should pick me among those that will go to ph all my doccument is complete but i was not chosen please i plead in the name of God i will be greatful if my request is been considered. Remain blessed.

3. ikwuo ude ugwu says:

i am Ikwuo ude ugwu from ebonyi state. My category is D1–sea man. Im among those that are selected to go to pot hacout so i pray to God allmighty to lead me there when it is the time and make it possible for me to perform perfectly so that i can put on the nigerian navy uniform ad becom osodger never die

4. Samuel says:

Congratulations to all the selected ones at this first phase. please anyone with the information about when to leave for Rivers State should please contact me on 08030847979 cos there is a dead silence about that and i am over anxious. Thanks

5. Jonathan Adamu says:

I plead that u should pls consider me dis time its for d fith time am attending recrui. Thank for ur prompt action

6. ibrahim haruna says:

I am one of the candidate that has participate for the 2012/2013 nigerian navy recruitment that has just passed from 4th and 10th of feb 2013, please u should inform me if we are the lucky ones thank you.

7. Umukoro julius onoriode says:

I am nt con4table in wer i am now, my category is A4- Aircraft engineering nd am 4rom delta, info, pls alart me on 08169747495. Pls.

8. HEZEKIAH MOSES says:

am ready to serve nigeria my contry through nigeria navy force, have been praying all the long, and my God will surely show me mercy.

9. Khalid duada muslim says:

Any news about d succesfull candidate of batch 22/23 recruit 2013 nigerianavy

10. Okere ikedi c says:

Where can i see the batch 23-24 succesful candidates list

11. Muhammad Abubakar says:

I very happy and delited for conducting the nigerian navy screening exercise and aptitud test successefuly i pray God to be part of nigerian navy officers.

12. Muhammad Abubakar says:

I am very happy and delited for conducting the nigerian navy screening exercise and aptitud test successefuly i pray God to be part of nigerian navy officers.

13. Anyanwu Franklin O says:

Am among the 23/24 batch candidiate, please my curiousity is to be informed about our result exposure. Please kindly detailed if listed. 07067917043, i strong believe to see my guys there. Nigerian navy will admit to my loyalty if am admitted

14. niniola says:

are we to pay into any acc before seeing the list? I hope you’re not trying to extort money from us

15. Adefila dada says:

am glad to be come nigerian navy officer and god will support me, pls guy if the list is out contact me 08063723044

16. Inemesit Moses says:

What time frame are we looking at for the successful names of batch 23/24 to be shortlisted? Anyone with unique info should keep me posted via SMS (08065864997).

17. JAMES JATAU says:

OGA SIR, WHICH DAY DID NIGERIA NAVY WILL OUT? I WISH MY NAME SHLD BE THERE. 08138969363

18. Joe says:

On his rock i stand…..i knw my God we do new tin in my lyf,stil prayin 4 d best

19. Abdullahi ibrahim isah says:

I’m praying to almighty god to make it possible for me to be in the nigerianavy navy ameen.

20. Ngele ude leonard says:

Pls pls eally my childhood i really like 2 be a naval officer nd i bought de form dis 2013 what can i do 2 be soucessful over dat

21. bayero aminu says:

i have done de aptitude nd ducomentation.pls wen de result wil be out?

22. Opaleye tajudeen says:

Pls am 4rm ibarapa east of oyo state and am very interestin in Nigeriannavy, i have completed face1 of the aptitud test. Am prayin that i should b among of successful candidat 4 2013. Amin

23. Ahmad saleh Wulele Gamawa says:

my vision when i become a nigeriannavy is to protect my seal level againt any attack and ensure safety of the nation.

24. Ahmad saleh Wulele Gamawa says:

i want protect my nation through sea level againt any attact nd protect nation at large.

25. OGELE UGOCHUKWU KALU says:

Only to tell me to that my name is out,they stil want me to pay money. Well let those who has the money go on and pay 4 me God himself posted my name no need 4 inquiries . TO GOD BE THE GLORY

26. OGELE UGOCHUKWU KALU says:

Only to tell me that my name is out,they stil want me to pay money. Well let those who has the money go on and pay 4 me, God himself posted my name no need 4 inquiries . TO GOD BE THE GLORY

27. Albert kingsley opute says:

Kingsley albert,re my names,am 4rm delta stte UKWANI,2 diffence & put on nigerian sodger uniform is my dreams,& it wl surly b my dream in jesus name AMEN.lord God am countin on u

28. yusuf abubakar baka says:

pls am among those that write the aptitude test where can i se the list sir if the list is out pls contact me with this no 08175484929 am waitng 4 any news

29. abba fada says:

plz any body wt current info about our names, i had dat we re leavin 2 ph on monday,contant me if true08166669563.

30. Akinwale oluwaniyi says:

Gud morning my pepole how is everything i pray dat we wil make it in jesus name.g mean it i we serve nigerian if they wish be with me all (amen)

31. Akomas peace amarachi says:

I wish my name will be out. I pray that God almight’ll do it for me. Amen

32. Afolabi Rashidat Omolabake says:

Am from Osun State,pls when is the NN Batch 23/24 2013 going to be out?….Anyone with information should pls contact me Via Sms 07069314794.Thanks,,,,NIGERIAN NAVY-ONWARD TOGETHER!!!!

33. Akinwale oluwaniyi tolani says:

Pls contact me on dis number if d list of batch 23/24 is out 08064773962

34. owolabi abigeal ayomide says:

i no my tme has come in d nigeriannavy so, help me God

35. STEVEN says:

All my life i want to be a member of the nigeriannavy becouse i ‘ve the vision for a better nigeria where security, stability and peace will last.

36. Akinbodewa solomon ayodeji says:

please i want 2 knw if list of succesful candidate is released..,pls dis ma number.08051534111

37. Ayodeji babajide o says:

Pls God ave mency on me

38. j t Aka reaction says:

God let ur will be done, i know dis is my time

39. Adama joseph A. says:

Gud evening my country pples my öwn is prayer 4 all of us dat attend de nigeria navy so dat may d almight God bless us nd put our name in 2 nigeria navy amen.

40. Moshood olabode says:

Pls house keep me informed whn short service navy recruitment wil start

41. ChukwukaNathaniel says:

Pls people wen is d result comin out. Dis my no08168890855 4 any possible info thanks.

42. List of sucessful candidate in ebonyi state says:

If God said i wil make it no hand will stop me i blive in God ahoua my God im a naval officer

43. Paul is my name 4rm delta says:

Plz, house also informed ur guy wit geniue info as soon as it out wit dis no 08069790704 plz

44. ABBA FADA says:

precious blood of jesus christ = save us nd d whole word,any info sms me via 08166669563, god bless u.. AMEN.

45. Nwaikuku says:

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Bro. Nd sis. Let us hv faith in the lord..ONCE HE OPENS THE DOOR NO ONE CAN CLOSE.NO MATA WAT U BE EVEN OFFICERS CN NT CLOSE IT. Wd ar blessd. I DNT HV ANY MAN WIT ME BT AM WIT ALMIGHTY GOD WIT HIM AM GOOD TO GO AND SUCCES WIL BE OURS AMEN

46. ogor victor says:

god hv mercy fr me,dis tym is mine.pls contact me via.08131018565 tanx my gud people GOD wl see us thru Amen.

47. Oyinsanmi Tosin olawale says:

Pls sir, when is the name for Nigeria navy batch 23/24 result list we be out. Pls sir let my name come out sir.this is my number 07069762549 for any information

48. Njoku Chinedu Sunday says:

When is the sesult coming out Nigerian Navy february 4th to 10th 2013?

49. Ononenyi valentine says:

Am frm Anambra,Pls wen is de Anambra list of Naval candidates komin out pls info me or text me on 08103538442.tnx n remain blessed.NIG navy onward together

50. Eluu David says:

Goodmornin sir/ma am hw is work. Pls sir,i want to ask if Ebonyi state list is out or not. I know my god wil add my name in this 2012/2013 nigerianavy list.

51. ugochukwu francis says:

oh whn z dis result goin to come out…it has been lng pls inform me when it come’s out ….contact me wit diz 08132168609…send throough facebook @ francis nelly96.com

52. Yusuf Zainab says:

419, una don 4get say al d aplicants we b naija lik una? we no b oyibo…we b kpako. we beta pas una,cuz we d fin job bt una d job pple… una nogo suviv dis 1 cuz una shit don dry 4 nyash.My God no d slip. nasarawa yz.

53. Yusuf Zainab says:

MAY GOD GIV D NAVAL OFICERS STRENGHT 2 B TRU WIT D LIST N PUBLISH IT.

54. Festus Anthony Chiebuka says:

My frnd called me nw and told dat 23/24 batch names are out, is dat 2ru? Pls call or txt me @ 07032105398 tnks.

55. Abidoye saheed says:

Pls guys belv in God of no compararizm,ur wishes shall be granted.i belv av been selected 4 a naval officer INSHA ALLAHU.

56. Arum Tochukwu Moses says:

Pls i am one of the candidate that came for batch 23/24 nigerian navy recrutment 2013.
    Pls some one should help and me if i am one of the successful candidate when the result is out.

57. ASHITEBE CHRISTOPHER ADA says:

pls sombody tel me wat dis naija is turning in2! so i cant wok 4 my courntry if i want 2. Even wit d swag in me, d ability & energy. Abeg i d fit 4 d dis navy job abeg.

58. Okonkwo chidimma says:

My God wil c us 2ru pls my follow officers ds s my numb {07039023757} contact me wen d results are out

59. Adediran bayo says:

60. Ojiata julius akan says:

Am julius ojiata akan. Category D3 hails 4rm cross river plz palz alert me wen d list is out plz gud felows.07061696266 or 07010400523 remain bles

61. Ojiata julius akan says:

The lord is my strenght. I shall sail to conquer. Amen

62. Tee~money says:

Am abeytemitayo 4rm osun plc let me knw wen d result is out 5rnd cus i must go ph yes i must nd i will dis year amen plc dis my numba 08139019544 or u add me on 2go with abaytemitayo, or 08134952975 thenks

63. jacob chika jessica says:

it is well

64. Obasi okwudiri says:

Am from imo state, pls when is this list coming out, pls some one shld contact me, 08163867700

65. ottih chukwuebuka d says:

I pray my name 2 be listed among d successful candidate in the navy recruitment 2013

66. ottih chukwuebuka d says:

Pls,any body wit useful information about d navy should reach me wit dis no 08138674301!!!

67. Edino Attah Celestine says:

those dat trust in d Lord are lyk mount zion,dat will not b shaking/move.4 we will part of d shortlisteds in d name of Jesus. In God i trust…

68. EDINO ATTAH CELESTINE says:

Am one of candidates,n d only prayer is dat may d Lord gaze his beauty on us n see us 2true.

69. kenny says:

Check your Navy Result by sending you applicant no and reg no: to 08134728048

70. Agu jane says:

What is written is written its tym 2 move 2 our next levels we will all make it in Jesus Name Amen

71. Agu jane says:

What is written is written its time to move to our next levels we will all make it in Jesus Name Amen. When is the list coming out

72. Yakub bello says:

Is the name out for d screening we did 2013

73. Churchill says:

Felow 9igerianz..al of una wan mek em contact una buh no d drop card..aw una wan mek ah do am…anyway..mesef na applicant..ah bliv say papa God go c me thru in success n grand style…(amen)papa God yhu 2much..haba!!!

74. Olalere olanike says:

I am olanike 4rom Oyo state, category E1-writers, pls any God fearing Nigerian shud alert me on dis no,(08168492027) wen the result is out pls, i cant wait to see myself in portharcourt, may d gud God be wit everi one of us in Jesus name (AMEN)

75. Akinbodewa solomon ayodeji says:

My name are, AKINBODEWA SOLOMON A,i’m 4rm lagos state ojo local government area,category apply e1_writter,pls i want 2 knw if our list is out pls inform me via.08051534111,see you in akaso in jesus name,pls say amen 2 claim it…

76. fremabel says:

My fellow ahoys!pls stp disturbing yourselves,cos i ve dis strong belive dat God is working on our behalf, do matter how de trip is, God is still in control, so my advice to u all is just b prayerfull and b hoping on God to perform his awesome miracles and you will b there,thank u i love u all,for more enquires:u contact 08171979184 n 07039897398

77. Stephen monday says:

God pls 4 ur loving kindness let ur wil be done in my lyf dis yr

78. Badang ekpang francis says:

My pple of God ur destiny can only b delaid but can neva b change dat i want u to belive so make una no vex. our exam na God de mark am so make we belive as na our papa d mark our exam we no go fail me my own b say no b 4 calabar or 4 ph me i d wait 4 akaso after dat my uniform bcos alredy my name officer frank…….. Akaso things .AHOI

79. mmd says:

Director of Naval Information,
    Commodore Kabiru Aliyu, said in
    an electronic mail that the
    Navy had not directed anybody
    to carry out recruitment
    exercise on its behalf. Aliyu, who described those behind the
    said exercise as fraudsters,
    said the Navy had a standard
    procedure for its recruitment,
    calling on the members of the
    public to report anybody claiming to be recruiting for the
    Navy to law enforcement
    agents. He warned that those
    purportedly claiming to be
    organising recruitment for the
    Navy were fraudsters who
    were out to swindle
    unsuspecting job seekers. Aliyu said through a statement,
    “The attention of the Nigerian
    Navy has been drawn to the
    existence of some syndicates
    claiming to be carrying out
    recruitment exercise on behalf of the Service. “The Navy
    wishes to inform members of
    the general public that it has
    not commissioned any group to
    carry out any recruitment on
    its behalf. The Service has a standard
    procedure for its recruitment
    exercise. “Recently, the Nigerian
    Navy through its own personnel
    carried out the first phase of
    its 2013 recruitment exercise nationwide. The exercise was
    well advertised in the print and
    electronic media and the result
    of the exercise is yet to be
    released.

80. Jidonu isaac s. says:

God have mercy and help us.

81. EDINO ATTAH CELESTINE says:

my fellow naval recruiters who are now expecting their list 2 come out,beware of frauds,roggs,cheaters n theives.dat may put their numbers here 4 u 2 call or send any sms in d name name of helping u,dat may requires u sending money into their accounts.4 no body can help whom God has not help.may God help us all.

82. Ephraim Osuji says:

helloo my fellow recruiters is very bad that we ‘re stil expecting the result to come out, even right now am tierd pls any information unwaited result pls alert me 08139570674

83. Alan says:

Hahahaha if God cn do it 4 jabez in d bible, den am safe. Ph all d way

84. lukraf says:

If they knw its becoming a medium for fruad, why nt the navy release the real result?? Dis navy ppl sef! Anyways, God help us

85. kamala salisu says:

hello! friends

86. Christopher A says:

God in ur hand i comeet my name guys we will make it by his name pls is de list out

87. abdurazak says:

am wait 4 resurt pls if see pls call 07063588767

88. mufutau yusuf says:

I want to be a navy,and i pray to God that i should be chosen because i want to serve my fatherland through nigerian navy. Pls contant me when result is out. My name mufutau yusuf oyo state categore D1 seaman num 08060734116 08072474413.

89. Emumejakpor aghogho says:

Pls wen ll d name ll be bublish

90. mella says:

pls is the list out, if yes call me with this number 08138817866

91. Salis ibrahim says:

Pls my fellow broda’s alert me if d result is out..this is my 2go username: salis547…let chart though there.nd phone No:08189270289

92. Muritala Hajji says:

Mornin Sir, i av d belive dat my Name wil be among d successful candidate of 23/24 2013 list insha Allah…” may Almighty Allah gives Naval Officer d Strength to be through wit our resuilt nd publish it out… Once is out pls info me wit Via sms wit dis No 08064925792; We wil be among d successful candidate’s Ameen…!!!

93. inyang ubong abasi akan says:

pls.. My people went will de list cums out. Becos it has been long. But we should trust in the lord?and he will see us throught.amen

94. justice .k. Chidokwe says:

which time de list of 2013 nigeria navy is out and am waiting 4 de list

95. Abdullahi adamu awe says:

We the member, d candidate,d leader, d commeties of nigeriannavy wht is going on,or wht happen nw on navy issue i am nt appriciate it, hw cn de said navy recruite was council 4 2013 carndite pls contate 4 more inquiry 08055333366 or 08168084444

96. Habiodun shodimu says:

My angel if there is any information base on 23n24 batch let me know my 2g0 username habbeybright

97. Adeleke olubowale says:

Am tired

• blessing says:

ps what is going on can someone time me am not happy on what is on . since feb. 4th till now noting has happened

98. Abula Barakabu says:

yes’ dis military of a tin is lyk man knw man, Y we as a applicant we suffer Frm screning exciser 2 training ground, den after dat de we now bring special candidate Frm godfather..after we don suffer…pls CDS u nid 2 say somtin

99. samuel kokog says:

Samuel 4rm Lagos, Nigerian Navy officers should tell us what is the next action now. Great Nigerian Youth

100. ogundijo ibrahim A says:

May almighty Allah count me among the successful condidate dat go τ̅☺ depot dat wii eventully wear nigeriannavy uniform Ameen! ♍Ɣ category D1 seaman from oyo state

101. ogundeji ayomide says:

plz i want to know if the list is out for the recruitment training

102. ogundeji ayomide says:

plz i want to know if the list is out for the recruitment training,cant wait 2 go to ph

103. ogundeji ayomide says:

plz tell me guys if the shortlisted names are out.07034671609 plz cal me and i will return ur card

104. Lugard says:

Nwa chukwu aka chineke di nebe anyi no child of God belive in God he wil c us true in jesus name Amen dis 2013 is our turn and time

105. Ajao ayantunji. says:

Pls i like to know may the result has been release, pls anyone about this info pls should inbox me via 08127021837, Thanksss.

106. thompson okah ubi says:

pls let have patie god is doing everthing prossible for every one to be there,but belive in dis comment, everybody will go but feilu will be picke.god bless u our my bro/sis.good day office in work.

107. oliver ita says:

The tym has come for me to pursue my navy career

108. Dauda Ahmed Alhaji says:

My name is dauda ahmed alhaji 4rm niger state, nigeria navy why na since on 4th of feb, til nw we dnt hear anythin again, oh God any tym dat d result wil cmeout let my name shld be among of d successful candidat, pls frndz herw is my contact. ;08161840241 may God help us all.

109. Leghemo tonye walson says:

Am leghemo 4rm bayelsa state my category is D3 PTI pls alart me on dis 08035113820 if am shortlisted or d names are out, by d grace of God we wil meet in Akaso……. Jah….. 4 real.

110. Yussuff abdulsalam bolakale says:

Pls alert me on dis no wen d list is out 07036783344 or 08132552142 tanxxxx nigerian na wa ooo

111. pat says:

P/s when d name will come now

112. Destiny Amedu says:

Pls oo.has any body heard anything concerning shortlisted name?

113. lukraf says:

Why now, navy released the names today and refuse to publish it, and even didn’t update their website. Why now?

114. Comr Chris Abeshi says:

Pls let d names b publish nw oh.

115. EMMANUEL says:

GOD PLS HELP ME

116. IJELE NWA AGU OSOR FIELD MARSHALL IKUKU OKEMIRI OKOSISI says:

if u are born of april do u no dat God diffited death & came out victoriousely dere4 he ushall us into dis month to be a celebrity either ur hav been seletected or nt pls keep given God d glory bcs he no’s d best time 4 u. Bcs he said he’s able to do wat he said dat he wil do keep trustin him don’t giv up keep on tryin, men may fail u but our faithful God wil never disappoint us in jesus name pls u must said amen to proved dat u hav d faith every body is gud to oooooo y can u giv a big shout halelujah………..

117. Benjamin says:

Show me the shortlisted candidate result of nigeriannavy batch23 and 24 please from owerrinnta base am from owerri north l.g.a or is the result out thanks

118. mathias guymanlogo says:

oh god why all this is happen in nigerian? the ng navy dont want to post nigerian name in 2013

119. ogefila kolapo says:

I’m 1 of d batch 1 successful candidates 2 go 2 PH 4 d final screening 4rm Ekiti state.pls any1 4rm Ekiti dat is goin 4 same tin shud pls contact me on 08133989984

120. Rosalinda Deshpande says:

Hey there! I just want to offer you a big thumbsup for the great information you have right here on this post.I’ll be coming back to your blog for more soon.

121. imo bright says:

pls i need navy or custom job…….i will be very grateful if my request is granted…….God bless u all….u can reach me with this no 07035545790

122. Naushad talib says:

dear sir, i want jobs i am very poor boy trust me sir plz contact me 8442839740.i waiting for your call i am 8th class passed, my faimly very poor sir plz plz plz sir contact me i wanted this jobs