How to check 2013 / 2014 JAMB UTME Result

To check your JAMB UTME results, follow the instructions below:
Instructions: How To Check JAMB UTME 2013 Results
1. Visit the JAMB UTME 2012 result checking website here
or go to: http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme/
2. Enter your JAMB UTME 2013 registration number
3. Click Submit
4. Print out your JAMB results.

Advertise With Us.
Education, Jamb Result Checker 2013., JAMB UTME 2013 Registration

About the author

The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet

34 Responses to “How to check 2013 / 2014 JAMB UTME Result”

1. Bakke Hosea Filgono T-Land says:

My 2013/2014 UTME Result

2. chris says:

hw can I check my result jamb result online pls help.

3. ogbuefi joseph chidiebere says:

Checking

4. 0mitade Tawa Adepeju says:

I want to my jamb result

5. Anyanwu Oluchi Queeneth says:

show 2013 jamb Result

• Lee Marie says:

good day to all my fellow student i am lola by nme i wrote my jamb 4 times till last year i come in contact with a jamb official mr jeo who help me by sending me answers before the exam and help me work on it to make sure i score 210 on it and now i proud to say i am already in the university haha god is good if you want to be in school i will advice you start working on it don’t just wait and see this bad official frustrate you. you can also call him on 08138848709 i promise you that he is a man you can trust. i also want you to help me thank he because he is a father indeed.

6. Balogun Oluwashina James says:

Please check for my 2013/2014 JAMB/UTME Result with registration number 35112946FI

7. adeyemi oluwshola p says:

Good

8. zikigbo chineze says:

Please help me out

9. Tahsia says:

D site is nt available,wat do i do

10. Obuegbe jennifer says:

Jennifer obuegbe wants to check her jamb result 2013 Reg no 35232398CA

11. Obuegbe jennifer says:

Jennifer obuegbe wants to check her jamb result 2013 utme.

12. onwu benjamin oholeyi says:

My Lord is always on my side.

13. Ikechukwu erondu says:

I want to check jamb result

14. Jane says:

To whom it may concern,i have just succeeded in upgrading my JAMB score from 178 to 237 through this God fearing jamb official Mr Olaniyi call his number on 08115188970 for any problem or you can also call me on 07058631394 how i did mine or confirm, my name is Jane
    I am wishing all my fellow JAMBITES the best

15. Mr Mark says:

to check and upgrade your jamb scores now, call 08133325867 for help.

16. lucy says:

I scored 156 in my jamb and I applied for unilag but my cutoff mark was not enough so I saw some comments of some students who said one mr Raymond help them to upgrade there score so I decided to call mr Raymond and I sent him my details and we both spoke later that evening he called me to check my score and because it was late I could not the next morning I went to the cyber café to check my jamb score and to my greatest surprise my jamb score has been upgraded to 256, you can call mr Raymond also for assistance on his number 08172949345

17. Balogun Oluwashina James says:

Pls can you feed me with details of my 2013/3014 Jamb Resuit? My name is Balogun Oluwashina James and my JAMB Reg no. is 35113946FI

18. Innocent says:

I scored 152 in my jamb and I applied for Uniben but my cutoff mark was not enough so I saw some comments of some students who said one mr Raymond help them to upgrade there score so i have decided to ask you if you could do that for me?

19. caleb says:

if you really need help during your jamb, by getting the answers that tally with your types or colours pls all you have to do now is to call him on 08146521079,he we definitely help you.

20. benita says:

FOR JAMB SPECIAL CENTERS AND SPECIAL UPGRADES JUST CALL OR E:MAIL:
    CHERRYJOHNSON4SURE@GMAIL.COM
    +2348078366264
    HON CHIGOZIE.

21. Marvin Jones says:

22. JUDE says:

Do You Want To Up Grade Your Jamb Score Before The Final Result Comes Oout? If You Need Help In Upgrading Your Jamb Score SO you Can Have A HEIGH GRADE CONTACT MR JUDE OKAFOR DIRECT FROM JAMB OFFICE @ABUJA ON HIS NUMBER TODAY HE IS IN A BETTER POSITION TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR REQUEST +2347058747801

23. simon says:

I DID NOT WRITE WELL IN MY 2014 JAMB UTME, I WANT TO UPGRADE TO 200 AND ABOVE CALL +2348158738315

24. STACY says:

JAMB RESULT UPGRADING!!!
    Guys, if any one of you is having any problem with your JAMB SCORE,PENDING RESULT OR ANY PROBLEM WHAT SO EVER, I WILL ADVICE YOU CALL THIS NUMBER **07068321936**, He is a jamb official.
    He actually help my score……..
    I will advice you all having problem to call him i know he can help cause he help me and i can stand for him,
    this is my number if you need my help on how i did mine(08065078443) and stacy is my name.

JAMB OFFICIAL:07068321936

25. damian says:

2014 JAMB CHECKING & UPGRADING., call the jamb exam and record office for assistance on how to check and upgrade your score to 200 and above call now on 07055002711 the upgrading time is limited

26. jamb 2014 says:

if you did not write well and you want to upgrade your jamb score from 150 to 270 and your result is pending or withheld result call JAMB OFFICE ON; 08158738315

27. jamb 2014 says:

UPGRADE YOUR JAMB FROM 150 TO 220 AND ABOVE CALL ON 09031346605 OR CALL FOR YOUR MISSING RESULT

28. THANKS TO MR. jACK FOR HELPING ME UPGRADE MY JAMB SCORES FROM 169 TO 210 IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM CONTACT JACK ON 09031346605 FOR UPGRADING says:

29. joyce says:

i never really believed that they can upgrade jamb score , i scored 178 in my jamb and i applied for uniben which i no its 200 for there cut off mark i saw mr damians number online and called him told him everythin and my details was sent i just check again now and my jamb score has been upgraded to 217, thanks mr demian , for those that want to upgrade call mr damian on 07055002711, he did mine he will also upgrade urs,

30. ben says:

Jamb Official”]This Is a Very Important Information to all jam bites who scored below 180. From our database, we found out that there was a massive failure this year, so due to this problem we are helping some students in upgrading their jamb result, so therefore If you are Interested in upgrading your Jamb result, call office on 08024134229 Mr Ben from Abuja.

31. Faith says:

Wow, u can’t believe Gods miracle in my 2014 jamb result. I saw people saying that MR Henry help than to upgrade their jamb result than i called is number he told me to send my personal information to him When i 1st cheek it was 175 nd the Unilag i chose only need 200 and above to write post ume. I was hopeless and frustrated, bt 3 days later after sending my ration number to Mr Henry I checked again and it was changed to 260. Iwas d happiest being on earth dat day. NW am optimistic on my admission,definitely God is wonderful.Such a miracle can urs too,upgrade ur result today. If you know that you have problem with ur Jamb call Mr Henry to help u?, call on 07058634574, tankx

32. JOY says:

Help me thank Mr Mark for what he have done in my life. all thanks to Mr Mark..

Mr Mark, help me upgrade my wace result after checking the result yesterday.

If you need his help you can as well contact him : 08110572177

33. felix says:

Neco 2014 result is out, i

had to check my result 2
    days ago and i failed two papers and it is my third
    time of writing ssce examination’s i was opportune
    to get in contact with a Neco official and i
    explained to him every thing that happened and i
    he ask for my exam details and i submitted it to
    him and just to day he said i should check back
    and i did and to my surprise i saw a my English
    and chemistry upgraded to c4 and c5 i am so
    happy he could help me because he was my last
    hope and i will not be greedy to also share his
    number for those who failed or having withheld
    results here is his number 08057267522 and his